Remote buying means that buyers do not have to be present in an auction room but they can also attend the sale from their PC or mobile device. Remote bidding from home can take place anywhere on condition that the buyer has an internet connection.
Computerisation of the traditional selling method
We are able to computerise each selling method, taking into account the traditions and local customs of your auction.
- Dutch auction or raising bid
- Price-fixing through mediation
- Tender procedures
- Catalogue sale
- Combinations of different methods
Advantages for buyers and sellers
Remote bidders have – through their PC or tablet – exact the same information as the buyers in the auction room. In this way, they have equal chance of buying and at the same time they save time and travel costs. The internet offers a lot of advantages for the auctions themselves as well.
- Auctions can easily collect their activities online.
- Internet auctions enable them to enlarge their offer and to widen the market for the market operator and producer.
- The occasional oversupply or shortage of local auctions is anticipated.
- A better and especially more stable average price-setting.
- A lower operating cost for all actors.
We assist you with both software and hardware
Our expertise enables us to give you professional advice. We translate your ideas and needs in user-friendly software and hardware solutions, which we realise ourselves using the latest technologies. These solutions guarantee reliability and transparency, with respect for local traditions.