Mobile auction systems
The mobile Moby-Clock is a mobile sales vehicle with auction clock or panel, input PC and ticket printer. Buyers can stop the auction clock via radiographic transmitters. A radiographic connection ensures the data exchange with the central system.
Computerisation of the traditional selling method
The Moby-Clock is often used for the modernisation of the traditional shout auction in fish markets.
- The system is easily accepted by the buyers. The sale still takes place beside the fish display and traditions are therefore maintained.
- The investment cost is relatively low. The concept can easily be developed to an auction room sale at a later stage.
- There is no investment needed in the infrastructure of the auction.
- The Moby-Clock can perfectly be combined with remote buying via the internet.
- Several mobile auction clocks can be used within the same auction.
We assist you with both software and hardware
Our expertise enables us to give you professional advice. We translate your ideas and needs in user-friendly software and hardware solutions, which we realise ourselves using the latest technologies. These solutions guarantee reliability and transparency, with respect for local traditions.
Criée de Loctudy, Frankrijk
Radiographic buying transmitter RC-6