Skipper Expo Int. Aberdeen
Visit Aucxis at the Skipper Expo Int. Aberdeen !
Aucxis will exhibit at the Skipper Expo Int. on 17 and 18 May 2019, together with its partner E-Catch, supplier of E-Catch and M-Catch. Aucxis and E-Catch offer together professional solutions throughout the entire fishing chain. We would like to invite you to visit our stand and learn more about our automation solutions. From the moment that the fish is caught until it is ready for consumption, our technology facilitates the processes throughout the chain:
- E-Catch: electronic logbook for the fishermen
- M-Catch: complete catching management platform for the entire fishery
- NEW for 2019: KOSMOS, innovative web-based clock auction and information portal
- A-Fish: back-office application
- P-Fish: all-embracing ERP software for fish processing companies
- F-Track: web-based traceability solution for fish throughout the entire chain (based on RFID technology, QR code, barcode)
Please find here more information about our solutions.
Friday 17 May 2019 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday 18 May 2019 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Where? AECC, Bridge of Don, Aberdeen, AB23 8 BL.
Stand? Stand number 144.
Click here for more information about this event.
Contact? Patrick Bauwens | tel: +32 (0)3 790 17 17 | email@example.com
Keep yourself informed of news and events
You will be the first to be informed about our events and our presence at trade shows.