- As a test / QA engineer you work together with our project managers, software engineers and hardware engineers on the quality of our projects.
- Together with the above team you determine which tests are necessary to validate the requirements of the project or product.
- These tests are summarized in a test plan where you think as a user and try to map out all possible scenarios that could lead to a wrong result.
- You will ensure a qualitative execution of the test plan, whether or not together with other members of the project team, and will provide extensive reporting and follow-up to both project manager and software engineers.
- Together with all the other members of the projects department you will try to think about optimisations in the process in order to strive for an optimal quality of our projects or products.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a test engineer.
- You have in-depth knowledge in structured software testing, both in the functional and non-functional aspects.
- You have a good knowledge of a script or programming language with which you can develop the necessary test tools or automate testing.
- Knowledge of TFS, SQL Server, Docker and virtualization are a big plus.
- You communicate convincingly with colleagues and customers in a customer and service oriented way.
- You have strong analytical skills and look for out of the box solutions.
- You have a passion and affinity for technology
- You are a team player and flexible: alternation of environment and projects does not scare you.
- You communicate fluently in English. French is a plus.
- An attractive and competitive salary with a package of extra-legal benefits.
- You will end up in a dynamic and no-nonsense corporate culture where we maximize your development.
- Our SME is located in Stekene, easy to reach via the E34.